The RapidRide Line C station shelters are under construction around West Seattle. The larger ones won't be complete until mid-April according to King County Metro.
RapidRide Line C stops are under construction now
Construction has been completed at 12 C Line stops, though site amenities are still to be installed at seven of these. None of the RapidRide stations have been installed yet—riders won’t be seeing the larger station shelters until mid-April.
Work is now underway on the following stops:
- California Avenue SW and SW Findlay St – Northbound
- California Avenue SW just north of Fauntleroy Way SW – Northbound
- Fauntleroy Way SW just west of California Avenue SW – Westbound
- 35th Avenue SW and SW Avalon Way – Northbound
- SW Alaska Street and 44th Avenue SW (Alaska Junction Bay 4) – Westbound
- SW Wildwood Place and 45th Avenue SW – Westbound