Twilight Artist Collective is for sale
Established in 2005, the Twilight Artist Collective at 4306 S.W. Alaska St. is for sale at a price of $30,000, according to the owners.
The Junction art collective was created by local artists Mary Enslow, Cheryl Robinson and Erin Staffeld with the goal of “providing the venue for artists to share inspiration, expose people to original ideas through art, and build a sustainable artist community.”
Here are the details from the Twilight website:
"The time has come for Mary Enslow, Cheryl Robinson, and Erin Staffeld to pass the TwAC torch! Life has opened some new doors for us all and we’re personally headed in some wonderful new directions – babies, different art ventures, and the great unknown!
We are EXCITED (and a little sad too), to announce that Twilight Artist Collective is ready for some fresh blood.
Twilight Artist Collective is on the market for $30,000, and this will include the following:
- Ownership of an existing and viable business with eight years of retail history.
- Continued Membership/Consignment relationships with our 100+ local artists, if they wish to extend their contracts with you.
- All intellectual properties
- Our mailing list of 1,700+ (active since 2005)
- Our complete media list of 40+ contacts
- Twitter followers of 2,800+ (active since 2009)
- Facebook fans of 1,100+. (active since 2006)
- All fixtures, displays and supplies.
- Our complete Quickbooks system for artist memberships, inventory, consignment payments, and general bookkeeping.
- Our custom-built storefront neon sign (cut steel & neon) by Western Neon ($5,000 value).
- All rights and access to TwAC owned and created branding/promotional materials (logo, marketing designs, business branding, custom templates).
- Ownership of our website, newly updated and redesigned with content management, in April 2011 ($8,500 value).
- A special offered 5-year lease locked at our current monthly rate (provided you meet the financial requirements), to include two 5-year options.
- An ideal gallery/boutique space, specially built-out in November-December 2007 which includes gallery track lighting, professional custom hanging rails, new wood floors, bathroom and sink, utility sink, extra storage room, complete stereo system, and updated fixtures and more ($16,000 value).
- Assistance and ownership training from us (if desired) to ensure a smooth transition of power for up to three months.
This has been a most fantastic and educating journey for us. We survived the recession and even grew into two locations for a time. We have learned so much over the last eight years and are proud to say that Twilight Artist Collective is doing better than it ever has.
We are hopeful that TwAC will be able to go on under new ownership and continue to grow each year as it has every previous year. Twilight is an amazing business with a strong local and regional fan base. It has become an important part of the Seattle art community and an asset to our regional artists.
This will take someone (or some people) with a deep passion for art, dedication to up-and-coming artists, fresh ideas, and creative energy to continue this mission: “We are focused on providing the venue for artists to share inspiration, expose people to original ideas through art, and build a sustainable artist community. We are committed to making art a part of our everyday lives, and strive to be the catalyst for a greater collection, exhibition, and appreciation for funky, fresh urban art.”
We invite all seriously interested people who have a similar dream to contact us.
Please contact us via email to set up an appointment to discuss details: email@example.com"