David Rosen
The Seattle Fire Department quickly put out a small garage fire in the 3600 block of SW Othello St. The fire department determined the cause could have been by an electric space heater catching combustible materials nearby on fire.

Small garage fire quickly put out on SW Othello St.

By David Rosen

The Seattle Fire Department quickly responded to a garage fire in the 3600 block of SW Othello St around 2:24 am on Nov 15. The fire department had a hard time trying to find the garage due to the heavy fog. Upon arriving the firefighters determined that it was a greenhouse and that the fire had pretty much put itself out but they sprayed water on it to keep it from reigniting.

The fire department determined the cause could have been by an electric space heater catching combustible materials nearby on fire . The greenhouse and everything inside were completely destroyed.

We encourage our readers to comment. No registration is required. We ask that you keep your comments free of profanity and keep them civil. They are moderated and objectionable comments will be removed.