A public meeting about the Murray Basin CSO Project is schedule for Nov. 6 to let people meet those doing the work, review the project schedule and learn more about it.
Murray CSO Control Project public meeting set for Nov. 6
A public pre-construction meeting is set for the Murray CSO Control Project for Wednesday November 6, 2013
6:30-8:30 p.m at the Fauntleroy Church, 9140 California Avenue S.W.
In a release from King County they state the purpose of the meeting:
· Meet and share concerns with the project team
· Understand how the project protects public health and safeguards Puget Sound
· Review the project schedule
· Learn more about the project’s potential impacts to neighbors and park users
· Discuss how the County project team will work with the community to reduce disruptions