Meat the Live Butcher food drive and dinner set for Nov. 8
Meat the Live Butcher's Tom Salle will be in attendance as his annual Food Drive and Dinner event is held at the White Center Eagles Aerie Nov. 8. The Aerie is located at 10452 15th Ave. S.W. in White Center.
The goal as always is to feed the hungry so those attending are asked to make a $10 donation and bring non perishable food items.
Seatown Rhythm and Blues will be on hand to provide the music starting at 8pm but the doors will open at 5 as the dinner gets underway at 6pm.
Here's the menu for the dinner:
- Assorted Artisanal Sausages
- Crudite with Caesar Cream Dressing
- Baked Rigatoni with Italian Sausage
- North Dakota Sausage Thanksgiving Dressing
- Salad with Homemade Italian Dressing
- Italian Green Beans with Bacon and Almonds
- Rolls with butter
- Assorted Fall Pies