Fresh crepes are the specialty but Firefly has many other offerings from quiche to coffee. They celebrate their one year anniversary on Nov. 30, Small Business Saturday.
Firefly Creperie celebrating one year anniversary
Firefly Creperie will celebrate its first year in business, appropriately enough on Small Business Saturday, Nov. 30 with some special offers to thank everyone in West Seattle for their support. Local businesses, especially here in West Seattle survive and thrive thanks to local patronage. The Firefly, West Seattle's only creperie offers an extensive menu well beyond what you might guess if you have not been there yet.
Owner Charell Estby and crew will be offering:
* $1 for 8 or 12 oz lattes all day
* Free drip coffee all day
* Free apple cider with tangerine ginger all day (for the kids)
* Entertainment for the kids - a balloon artist from 10am-noon
* Holiday schedule:
* Closed at 2pm day before Thanksgiving, closed Thanksgiving, regular business hours day after
* Closed 2pm day before Christmas, closed Christmas, regular business hours day after
* Regular business hours both New Years Eve and open all day New Years Day
They are located at 4160 Calfornia Ave. S.W.
Like them on Facebook here.
Follow them on Twitter here.