The status of the Combined Sewage Overflow projects underway in King County and the upcoming construction on the Barton CSO will be discussed at two upcoming public meetings.
Public meetings on Barton CSO construction set
Westwood and Sunrise Heights neighbors are being asked to join King County at one of two community meetings to prepare the neighborhood for upcoming construction activities on the Barton CSO project.
At the meeting, you can:
· Learn more about the construction schedule and sequence of activities
· Meet representatives from the construction contractor, Goodfellow Brothers
· Hear how King County works with neighbors during construction
· Learn about anticipated construction impacts
· Bring the kids! A kids activity table will be set up in the main room both days
Thursday, January 23, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Westside School, 7740 34th Ave SW
Saturday, January 25, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
High Point Neighborhood House, 6400 Sylvan Way SW
For more information, special accommodations, or questions, contact me via email or phone (206-477-5415) or visit the project webpage: www.kingcounty.gov and search for “Barton CSO”