REMINDER: 34th District Democrats Caucus Call on March 9 will elect delegates for state convention
The 34th District Democrats will hold their 2014 Caucus Call on March 9 at Evergreen High School to elect delegates and alternates to the Washington State Democratic Convention on June 21.
• Date: March 9, 2014, Sunday
• Time:1 to 3p.m.
• Location: Evergreen High School Campus Cafeteria, 830 SW 116th, 98146 (south of the White Center business district), nearest Metro bus Routes 120 & 128, plenty of parking
• To elect 13 delegates and 7 alternates to the Washington State Democratic Convention in Spokane, WA taking place on June 21st
• Register voters
• Receive resolutions and platform issues to forward to the King County Convention on April 12th
• Collect non-perishable goods for the White Center and West Seattle Food Banks Additional information:
No one will be turned away but a voluntary contribution of $15 or more will help the 34th District Democrats recoup their caucus costs.
To vote at the Legislative District Caucus an individual must be a resident, registered voter in the 34th Legislative District and sign a registration sheet stating that he/she is a Democrat, and agrees to public display of her/his attendance at the meeting. Registered voters includes all registered voters and any 17 year old who will be eligible to vote on November 4, 2014. Registered voters also includes any individuals who complete a voter registration form while signing in to attend the Legislative District Caucus. Please see our website for the proposed agenda and rules.