The 17th Annual Alki Art Fair will fill the promenade on Alki Beach July 19 and 20 with visual arts, crafts, food, and music (on three stages!). This is a free, family friendly event.
Alki Art Fair will fill the promenade this weekend
17TH ANNUAL ALKI ART FAIR JULY 19-20, 2014
The Alki Art Fair, now in its 17th year will fill the Promenade on Alki Beach July 19-20 offering visual arts, crafts, food and music. Artist booths are open from 10 am - 6 pm with music all day until 9 pm. On July 20, artist booths are open 10 am - 6 pm with music until 8 pm. This event is free to the public.
This year’s Fair will feature:
- 65 artist vendors selling works of a variety of media including painting, pottery, glass, textiles, metal, jewelry and more
- 3 stages featuring 45 musical acts ranging from rock to jazz to world beats and more
- 6 Food booths offering savory to sweet fare and various non-alcoholic drinks
- An interactive Children’s Art Area
- Silent (mostly art) Auctions, inside the Alki Bathhouse
The Alki Art Fair is offering a free park and ride from the West Seattle High School parking lot (3000 California Avenue SW) to and from Alki Beach. Shuttle will run from 12 pm to 6 pm both days.
2014 event sponsors include Seattle Office of Arts & Culture, Renewal by Andersen, Travel Seattle and the New York Times. Seal Sitters will again provide volunteer support and have a booth at the Fair to share information.