Crowd sourced review site Yelp.com has released its Top 100 Restaurants list for the year and Bakery Nouveau has made it into the top 50. The Bakery with a location in the West Seattle Junction and another on Capitol Hill ranked at number 41.
Crowds that regularly form lines outside the bakery daily seem to agree it's among the best.
Owned by William and Heather Leaman the Bakery has won multiple awards including:
- 2008 Best Desserts - Seattle Magazine
- Best of the City 2007, Breakfast Pastry- Seattle Metropolitan Magazine
- Best New Restaurants 2007- Seattle Metropolitan Magazine
- Best Bakery 2007- Readers Choice
- West Seattle Herald and Best Chocolate Desserts 2007- Seattle Magazine.
More than just a bakery they offer a full array of pizza slices, sandwiches, esspresso, in addition to pastries, cakes, breads, tarts and desserts.More ›